Thursday, May 03, 2007

So much going on!

I am sorry to those that check out this blog on a regular basis looking for something new and not finding it. We have been working real hard at the church trying to get things updated and I am glad to say that the projects that we have been working on are finally starting to finish up. I know that as soon as these things complete, I will be able to update this site more often.

I hope you have enjoyed the stories that I have shared with you over the past few months, I really believe that there is meaning to them and is something that can help even if only to give you a laugh or two. Time is so short today that we really need to be ready for the Lord's soon coming. There is so much going on in the world today, so many things that can get you distracted from the things that God would have you focused in on. We have to keep our focus on him and keep pressing toward the mark of the high calling like Paul says. Don't let the pressures of this life get you down. Don't allow the things that are coming against you to pull you away from the things that God would have you do. You can come up with a lot of excuses why you couldn't do this or couldn't do that, but when you are standing before God and he asked why you didn't do what he asked you to do, do you think the excuses will work? Will there be one good enough to give him? Will you just say, "God, I had too much going on and I just couldn't get to it". What if he would have done the same to us and said, "I know you need a saviour, but I am just too busy to send one, you will just have to find someone else to be your saviour. We would have never found anyone willing or able to do what Christ has done for us.

So, remember, do not get to busy not to do the things God wants you to do. Remember what the word busy stands for:

B-eing
U-nder
S-atan
Y-oke

Don't be that way.

God Bless!

No comments: